Tuesday, March 24, 2009

divided pleasure

for Ian

It's getting faster, moving faster now, it's getting out of hand.
Morning seems strange, almost out of place,
as the questions arise and the answers don't fit.
This life isn't mine.

There's a taste in my mouth

Something must break now.
The pattern is set, her reaction will start.
Complete, but rejected too soon.
I feel it closing in. (Is my timing that flawed?)

Someone take these dreams away

A blindness that touches perfection,
but hurts just like anything else that 
something so good just can't 
function no more.

They keep calling me

I've been waiting for a guide to come and take me by the hand,
and then it's fade away.
Yeah, the only mistake was that you ran away.
I've lost control. (Don't walk away in silence.)

As desperation takes hold

I've got the spirit. Lose the feeling. 
Let it out somehow and walked upon the edge 
of no escape.

(Where will it end?)

No comments:

Post a Comment